|
If keyboards could talk
we never grew out of this feeling that we won't give up
|
|
About Me Lee Cheng Hoo Randy Born in September 12 1992 A random person leading a typical life Lee_cheng_Hoo@Hotmail.com Exits
AngelaArran Augustine Cassandra Cher Dominic Geraldine Ian June Jovey QiuYun Siewmin Suie Xue Ling Yanteen Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
June 2012
November 2012
![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, January 9, 2010
I'm back Yeah i know, the title kinda suck. So typical after not blogging for years. What ever happened it's already past so let's drop it and start a fresh new year. Wooo~ Long Before, all i could remember is that we've celebrated cas's/cher's b'day I grabbed all those pic from SM. ![]() The below pic is different from the above. This is during cher's b'day we didn't get a full pic of every 1 and i'm too lazy to find so i'll just do with it. None the less, happy b'day to you 2. Back to my life, school have been revolving around projects, homework and deadline. I was just telling tay 1-2 days ago while slacking downstairs that i seems to have lost something in school. Which is Huan le. Means laughter. No idea why. SideTrack abit, just came home after work and while waiting for SM to finish her work i shopped around and bought another 2 shirt. 1 is formal the other is?? I dont noe Got home and as i've expected, mummy nagging again. I just purchase a total of 4 set of shirt not touched yetin 1 months time. And my excuses is..... CNY IS COMING!!! Hip Hip hooray... My bro is still asking out to shop for CNY. Anyway, 3 days ago my bro's fren about 6-7 came over my hse around 11pm. Some really nice people. And we started playing mahjong. I'm quite a noob but i still noe the rules. In the end i'm the only 1 winning wakakaka. Play 10cent 20cent and in the end i win 9dollars wakakakak! So i've decided to go for an expensive haircut! My bro intro me there. Cost me a bomb. Mum's gona naggggggg. I still owe her thousands but i'm still not saving . Nagg non stop... I late bathe she nag, i sleep late she nag, i nv take off contact lens she nag, i nv drink her herbal tea be4 12am she nag.. I buy clothes she oso nag. Faint.... I'm slightly addicted to mahjong, ahh so random... Jer's having a concert On this coming monday. We'll be supporting him. Monday is going to be a busy day for me. 9am-11am Accounting lesson 11am-12.30pm Mkt Proj Consultation 12.30pm Joining Tay for the Lame Psycho Survery worth 5 marks 2.30pm rushing to bugis for hair cut 4pm might be going to watson HQ to check for part time job( thanks to atika for intro me ) 6-7pm rushing to meet band ppl den go jer concert ___________________________________________________________________ Anyway Tml is my mum's b'day. ___________________________________________________________________ Let me thinkkkk, Wad to blog about. I've cr8ted a private blog to say anything i wan. But apparently that is not active too so i let it rot and came back. Purpose of the private blog is just mainly to say anything i want but i too lazy. SO i'll do it here. You and You and You. SCREW YOU!!! Ok i'm a coward for not listing the names out. Too bad ___________________________________________________________________ Anyway i did not set my new year resolution this year. I'll do it during CNY then. Since i dont have anything i wish to change or fufil right now. I think that would be it for today i'm abit shagg liaoooo. Taggggg ME! Oh wait i remmeber i celebrated martin's b'day too! Happy' b'dy to u too Goodbye~ Labels: Cheng- |
|
We celebrate our own funerals with cries even at our own birth
|
|