|
If keyboards could talk
we never grew out of this feeling that we won't give up
|
|
About Me Lee Cheng Hoo Randy Born in September 12 1992 A random person leading a typical life Lee_cheng_Hoo@Hotmail.com Exits
AngelaArran Augustine Cassandra Cher Dominic Geraldine Ian June Jovey QiuYun Siewmin Suie Xue Ling Yanteen Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
June 2012
November 2012
![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, March 1, 2010
Another random post As far as i could remember i still have some pictures not updated. Ahhh i noe exams is over but i'm still not feeling so good. In terms of mentally or physically. Mentally, i'm not able to adapt back to such luxurious lifestyle. I lost the ability to wake up after 3pm. Physically, hah... dont even have to say. My 1st day rest was asked out to cycling. How relaxing. My 2nd days was slightly better, Relative reunion @ my aunt's terrace house. Charcoal Steamboat, my favourite. And gambling after. Won 33, woot~ 3rd day was even ''better''.... I've to work @ simlim. Nvm, at least i got my pay but i paid my mum 700SGD. Now i'm left with 1800 to pay her. I'm officially bankrupt again. Left with 4bucks in bank. Hahah and and that night i played Mahjong with SM N FRENS. I lost again!!! IN MJ. SuCkSssSsS lah! always lose in mj. We ordered Mac breakfast. We play throughout the night till mornin Haix.... is it becuz it's holiday? i'm feeeling abit moody. But i dont like school either. Not that i dont like my poly frens. I've been thinking seriously a few days/weeks/months back. Next year it's my poly 2nd year and also i'm turning 18 soon. It's really time for me to settle down for a serious relationship. I use to weigh Family, friendship and relationship. To me Family always come 1st wad about frenship/relationship? which is more important? till today i cant answer this question. I can only say nothing is forever be it frenship or relationship. But still i should start to get pretty serious. And pls do not...... None the less i still have very good frens like Tan/SM who's always by my side and i can also confide to. Haha thinking back we 3 have brave through pretty much. From strangers to classmates to band mates to good frens to colleagues to polymates now my beloved mahjong kakis. Always there to lose money with me. I shall not list the rest of the frens or else the list will get going non stop. Thinking back i'm starting to miss my poly frens!!! I miss gossiping. I miss standing at 1 side blocking ppl's way shouting on where to go and have lunch. Tempting each other on how much we wish to skip school. I guess '' 1st year poly's fren will ur best poly frens'' is quite true huh. They are like a bunch of people or should i call it soldiers who do not know each other and because of war( projects/examinations) we got closer/ even well bonded. Okay i'm going off. Hope everything is going fine for all of us. Labels: Cheng- |
|
We celebrate our own funerals with cries even at our own birth
|
|