|
If keyboards could talk
we never grew out of this feeling that we won't give up
|
|
About Me Lee Cheng Hoo Randy Born in September 12 1992 A random person leading a typical life Lee_cheng_Hoo@Hotmail.com Exits
AngelaArran Augustine Cassandra Cher Dominic Geraldine Ian June Jovey QiuYun Siewmin Suie Xue Ling Yanteen Archives
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
June 2012
November 2012
![]() ![]() ![]() Create a playlist at MixPod.com Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, May 15, 2010
A week of random school life Hmmm, where should I start???!!! MONDAY Skip morning computer lesson and met sam/Geraldine/Yuping ... Too many to list for lunch. Someone MSG me saying meet at mushroom cuz I'm late so the immediately reaction after leaving the lib was to run all the way to the mushroom(cuz I'm late as mention) but when I'm close, G shouted : cheng! We're here( outside library) So I ran back and the minute I reach , they stood up and walk back to mush again. Stupid sam idea to make me run marathon early in the morning. Went for science lecture with G and I went for swimming after that. TUESDAY NO SCHOOL FOR ME, the day before I was still busy disturbing the rest that I got no school. So I had my mac bf ( only way yo motivate myself from waking up early) Really got too free, so I went swimming again. WEDNESDAY. Nothing much. Dad drive me to school. Which is super early. I reach at 8.30 and had my breakfast there wile waiting for Christ to come for sociology. THURSDAY ![]() Christine and gougou bday. So we celebrated for them in school. Was a total failure. No matches no lighter. Nothing. Wind too big also(excuses). All ran awy leaving 1/2 of the cake untouched. So we got no choice buy to throw it away FRIDAY ![]() Went over brandon's house. So bigggg. I do not wan to go into details becuz it's really tiring to explain how big it is. They taught me Texas poker( which I initially thought it was boring). Super fun, Alot of mind games going on. Did I menion I went with my class? Dillon/weiting/jiaqi/sijia/bingshan/cherrie/Brandon(duh) Initial plan was to play till 8. But too fun, I left at close to 11 SATURDAY I'M HERE sittin on the train. Going to work. I'm be posting Christ/katsu bday foto when I get it from G. None the less, good week spent. Goodbye all. I'm reaching. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone |
|
We celebrate our own funerals with cries even at our own birth
|
|